Vision & Mission
To emerge as a world class Institution in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing unique learning experience in Technology and Management areas that will best serve the world & betterment of mankind.
The College of Education will be a world leader in the integration of teaching and learning, advancement of the knowledge base through research and scholarship, and leadership in service and outreach.
Further, the College will be a world leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary educational.
Accomplish process of knowledge in rigorous academic environment. Attract and build people in a rewarding, inspiring environment by fostering freedom, empowerment, creativity and innovation.
1. To create and sustain a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and learn to apply it professionally with due consideration for ethical, ecological, and economic issues.
2. To pursue research and disseminate research findings.
3. To provide knowledge-based technological services to satisfy the needs of society and the industry.
4. To help in building national capabilities in science, technology, humanities, management, education and research.
The SMWEC is engaged in providing quality technical education towards achieving high standards of teaching, training and development of human resources by encouraging the faculty and staff to work as a team and to update their knowledge and skills continuously to match the needs of the industry.
1. To Plan and Implement Innovative Teaching & Learning Processes.
2. To Provide Quality Education matching with futuristic trends in Engineering& Technology.
3. To develop the college into a global institute of learning and research of academic excellence.
4. To strive at establishing an effective Quality Management System ensuring continual improvement.
5. To train the students to meet the challenges in the industry and society.
6. To transform our students into world class technical professionals with good communication skills.
7. To inculcate high moral, ethical and professional standards among our students and improve their overall personality.
8. To produce graduates with a solid foundation in engineering and technology and to improve their analytical and creative problem solving skills to enable them to work successfully on multi-disciplinary technical areas and research.