Computer Science & Engineering(CSE):
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is an academic program that integrates the fields of computer engineering and computer science. CSE also include core subjects of computer science such as theory of computation, design and analysis of algorithms, data structures and database systems.
The program aims at designing, developing and troubleshooting computing devices and systems. Computer scientists design and analyze algorithms to solve programs and study the performance of computer hardware and software.
Computer science and engineering integrates all of the above and is intended to develop a solid understanding of the entire machine.
To achieve academic and Research excellence in essential technologies of Computer Science & Engineering by promoting a creative environment for learning and innovations.
- To produce highly qualified and motivated graduates processing fundamental knowledge of Computer Science & Engineering who can provide leadership and service to the nation.
- To include the professional behavior, strong ethical and trans-disciplinary research capabilities in the young minds.
B.Tech (CSE) specilisations from the A.Y. 2020-2021
- Artificial Intelligence & DataScience
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
M.Tech specilisations from the A.Y. 2020-2021
- CSE (DataScience)
- CSE (Artificial Intelligence)
- CSE (Artificial Intelligence & DataScience
- CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning