ACADEMIC & ADMINISTRATIVE AUDIT COMMITTEE(A & A Audit Committee)
Creation of the Committee:
Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA) is a system to control and maintain high standards in the field of Higher Education. It plays vital role in providing quality education to the learners across all the departments. It is a continuous process of self-introspection for the betterment of the institution.
To evaluate the performance of the departments and appreciate their achievements and give suggestions for improvements in the quality of teaching, research, administration, curricular and extra-curricular activities.
The Chairperson for this committee will be appointed by the Executive Council of the Institute and all other members will be nominated by the Chairperson of this committee.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Review academic and administrative activities of the Institute on a periodic basis.
2. Ensure that the Academic calendar provided by the university is implemented without any variation.
3. Verify that the timetables prepared by the individual departments are followed as per the schedule.
4. Review the student and faculty development programs.
5. To check whether the records and files being maintained by all the departments across the Institute are as per the NAAC criteria or not.